
On the way home!!! We're so ready to get out of this place.

A little baby doll :) gets ready to go home.


Annabelle meets her friend, "Little Pete" Hanson, future offensive lineman for Penn State. One of his thighs is as big as her body. It's hard to believe that they'll be in the same grade!









9:06 am Baby Annabelle is born!!!

7:30 am The epidural is starting to kick in and all is right with the world.

5:00 am It's called, "I'm trying to smile but I'm in so much pain right now. Why are you taking a picture of me???"
2 comments:
wonderful, bil and liz. congratulations. i wish we could be there to give you big hugs.
jodi
WOO HOO!!!!You guys, she's BEAUTIFUL!! I can't believe it! It seems like yesterday, Liz, that I asked you that antagonizing question. We always knew you'd be fantastic parents.
You don't know how much I wish I could cook for you like you did for us with our boys. Fifteen gladwares with dreamy food like shrimp and homemade whipped cream. We will never forget that.
Give Annabelle squeezes and juicy kisses for us!
All our love,
Mia for the Beatty Bunch
Post a Comment