Sunday, March 26, 2006

Week 2 - Still Learning


Daddy's little girl

Why did dad put socks on my hands??? Annabelle was in desperate need of a manicure. However, she needed to finish her meal first, so dad dutifully went to fetch some baby mits from her drawer to keep her from clawing her mother. We all wondered why they looked like boxing gloves, and then we realized they were socks.

I've never claimed to be an expert at operating equipment, and the car seat is no exception to the rule. After Annabelle's grandmother and I fumbled with her car seat for a while, I had to call Bill to ask him how to take her car seat out of the car. In my family we have a joke - how many Ralston's does it take to (fill in the blank with some type of activity usually in reference to operating or installing equipment that is easily resolved by the push of a button or other simple measures not obvious at the time)?? Apparently, two of us could not figure it out.



No comments: